Northridge Emergency Plumbing Service
We Come to Your Home 24/7 in Van Nuys, North Hollywood and Surrounding Areas
While plumbing problems should always be addressed by your plumber as soon as possible, some issues can wait for business hours, while others cannot. When you are facing a major plumbing emergency at home, Rooter Fighter’s team of experienced plumbers is available 24/7 to provide emergency plumbing services near Northridge, Van Nuys and North Hollywood and many other areas. Whether you are dealing with a backed-up sewer, a massive leak, or a failed water heater, your emergency plumber can offer prompt repairs covered by our warranty.
What Exactly Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Knowing when to call your emergency plumber and when a situation can wait for normal business hours is important. Waiting to solve a serious plumbing issue could result in greater damage, water loss, and repair costs, as well as leave you without the comfort and convenience of plumbing systems you need.
- Minor leaks that affect a single faucet, toilet, or appliance can typically be arrested by shutting off the water to that area only. However, leaks and flooding that require you to shut off your home’s incoming water supply should be addressed by your emergency plumber.
- Water heater issues can leave your home without the hot water you need for daily tasks; furthermore, if you think your water heater may be experiencing a gas leak, call your emergency plumber immediately.
- Sewer line backups can allow untreated wastewater to enter your home, putting your family’s health at risk and rendering many, if not all, of your plumbing fixtures unusable. A serious sewer clog or backup should be considered a plumbing emergency.
Tips to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
Plumbing emergencies can be stressful situations, even when you are able to schedule prompt repairs.
- Call your plumber to manage plumbing issues as soon as you notice them, rather than trying to wait them out or putting off service. The sooner you handle plumbing problems, the less likely it is that they will grow into major issues that require emergency service.
- Talk to your plumber about the best preventive maintenance practices and solutions to protect your plumbing. Flushing your water heater and installing a water softener or water conditioning system to counteract hard water could help you prevent many of the most common plumbing emergencies.
- Avoid flushing trash down sinks and toilets out of convenience; debris buildup is a common cause of major clogs that can lead to severe backups that completely stop drainage from your home.
At Rooter Fighter, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive plumbing solutions when you need them, including emergency plumbing services in the Northridge, Van Nuys and North Hollywood and surrounding areas. If you need the help of a professional plumber, please call (855) 272-7111 for more information or to schedule service of any kind.